Linux India Knowledge Base

http://sharmas.dhs.org:8080/li-kb/articles/

Try out the last two links to see some rudimentary content. Now, if people
can suggest more (sub)categories and volunteer to maintain parts of the
FAQ, I can create Zope accounts for each one of you.

Once you become a volunteer, you can upload more HTML (or DTML - Zope
extension to HTML) to those directories and even edit HTML remotely.

Specifically, you'll login to

http://sharmas.dhs.org:8080/li-kb/articles/manage

and edit stuff in your browser.

For more information, you'll have to read Zope content management guide.

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Guides/ZCMG-HTML/ZCMG.html

Don't get overwhelmed by all the tech-speak above. To become a content
manager, all you need is the ability to use the browser and write some
rudimentary HTML. You can produce the HTML in your favorite HTML editor
and cut and paste it into Zope through your browser.

Whatever content is contributed will be owned by the respective authors
and any reproduction elsewhere will have to be authorized by them. The
knowledge base will have real articles as well as references to articles
elsewhere. The sub category owners are responsible for keeping the references
valid. If you're contributing non-trivial articles, make sure that your
authorship is properly noted in the article. I'll work on aggregating all
this meta data (dates, authors, popularity etc) in a database as I find
more time.

Now, let's hear the names of some volunteers.

	-Arun