Re: Linux India Knowledge Base

Hi,

Arun Sharma typed:
> http://sharmas.dhs.org:8080/li-kb/articles/

Wow - this is great!

> Try out the last two links to see some rudimentary content. Now, if people
> can suggest more (sub)categories and volunteer to maintain parts of the
> FAQ, I can create Zope accounts for each one of you.

What about a category for hardware - like sound cards, scanners,
printers, cd writers, etc.  Where does stuff like configuring OpenGL
support come in?  One more subcategory under Distro-specific: Redhat
Linux 6.1 (PCQ Nov CD), and add the exocore FAQ questions there.

Mail
 |--> Sendmail configuration
 |--> Fetchmail configuration
 |--> Procmail configuration
 |--> Common MUAs
 |--> Anything else?

Is this how the subcategories are supposed to be - or are they
supposed to be questions, as in an FAQ?

What is the "General" category for? If it's for questions which don't
fit anywhere, it should probably be renamed "Miscellaneous".

Since Installation is almost always distro-specific, maybe it should
be moved there..

--
Mrinal Kalakrishnan <mrinal@xxxxxxxxx> (PGP:B1E86F5B) http://listen.to/mrinal
- - - - = ( Redhat Linux 6.1 ) = - - - - = ( Kernel 2.2.12-20 ) = - - - -