Linux India Fund

Hello Everybody,

	Why don't we start a Linux Fund (LAY - Linux And You) in the local LUG
and collect some amount regularly (maybe Rs. 5 or any amount affordable
by the members) during the monthly meeting and use it for some purposes
listed below:

	1. Visit colleges, institutes(Technical as well as Arts) or any place
where the audience will be interested in knowing about LINUX and give
some presentation on the usual stuff of installing, configuring, using
Linux etc. We can also print some simple handouts and give it to them.

	2. Publish a quarterly newsletter on Linux for our members.

	3. The fund can also be used for organizing Linux Demo Day regularly.

	These are just what struck my mind. You can add something or subtract
something or multiply by 0 this entire idea.

Muthu
--
Got Slack?

Slackware Linux