Linux India FAQ's

Hi,
I guess I missed a lot of fun around here :-) And am I glad I wasn't
here on LIH/LIG :-) Well, the thread about Linux experience sharing
wasn't in itself a "Linux in India" thread, but just another "holier
than thou" thread ( flames welcome, but offline ). But maybe it was good that we
decided to do something at the end of it. Can we decide on some FAQ's
that can be written which can be put up at Linux India's site ? or do
we have different plans ? The last mail I received was about Arun
talking about Zope. Do we have any concrete plans ?
Thanks
Regards
        - Khader
--
Syed Khader Vali (Siddiq)                           - Linux Guy, LCC
IBM Global Services , India