Re: [LI] Linux faces first..........

On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 09:08:29AM +0530, Gurunandan R. Bhat wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Arun Sharma wrote:
> > Linux/GPL = (a) + (b) + (c)
> > BSD = (a) + (c)
> > Solaris = (a)
> Linux/GPL = (a) + (b) + (c)
> BSD = (a) + (c)
> Solaris = 0

And also it is not free to download, but they charge for the Media Kit !!
And there are one helluva restrictions on the Kit even if someone gets it.
Well, my opinion is that anyone from the OSS or for that matter GNU community
would call that any close to Open Source ( Maybe Eric might welcome the decision )
Dunno what other OSS guys might be feeling about this !!
Will catch you guys later, haven't done my morning news reading ;-)
Regards
	Khader

--
Syed Khader Vali	    skhader@xxxxxxxxxx