Re: laptop running RH 7.1 and Sun Ultra 5 for sale

Hi,

I would be interested in the laptop. I was just about to buy one. What's the price you are expecting. Let me know when it's a good time to call. You can call me anytime at: 248 8562. BTW I wonder if I've met you at one of the Delhi LUG meets. I haven't been to one in the last few months.

Cheers

Leo Fernandez