Re: how to install debian??

If you have a steady internet connection. Installing
debian is simple. If you can find tar the debian
installation you have and open it into you partition.

If thats not possible. Open base.tgz and modules.tgz
in your partition in your root partition. But this
method is a kind of uncharted territory.

question: How did you install redhat