Re: amavis installation

Uhh Sandip this really isnt expected of you - in any case I am using a
P-III 800 with 256MB RAM which is also running a heavy webserver I do
occassionaly see the load shooting upto 3+ but on the whole it stays
below 0.5 I would also suggest that when something  bombs you should try
to find out why rather than trying to suggest to others that using the
current stable version is not needed. You do realize people come out
with new versions to fix something which was broken earlier or for
adding new features which most of the users have requested not just to
bloat the software.

As for the person who was facing problem with Amavis - if you cant find
some of the modules do let me know I will post all the links. Ofcourse
all I will do is visit http://search.cpan.org for the perl modules and
http://rpmfind.net for the rpms.

Mithun