amavis installation

Hi ,

I am installing amavis on my linux machine but during installation it
gives the following error :

checking for perl modules...
	module not found in path: 'MIME/Parser'.
	module not found in path: 'MIME/Parser/Filer'.
	module not found in path: 'Unix/Syslog'.
	module not found in path: 'Mail/Header'.
	module not found in path: 'Convert/UUlib'.
	module not found in path: 'Convert/TNEF'.
	module not found in path: 'Compress/Zlib'.
	module not found in path: 'Archive/Tar'.
	module not found in path: 'Archive/Zip'.
configure: error: You are missing some perl modules.  Please check the
README

can anybody suggest what could be the reson or and how can i get these
modules .

Thanks
Manish