Re: amavis installation

Manish,
I am also trying the  same but i have crossed this error, you will have to
put all the mosules forfr perl, however i am facing problem while
integrating amavis with MCafee.

Any help
Thanks
Upendra

Manish Verma wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I am installing amavis on my linux machine but during installation it
> gives the following error :

> checking for perl modules...
>         module not found in path: 'MIME/Parser'.
>         module not found in path: 'MIME/Parser/Filer'.
>         module not found in path: 'Unix/Syslog'.
>         module not found in path: 'Mail/Header'.
>         module not found in path: 'Convert/UUlib'.
>         module not found in path: 'Convert/TNEF'.
>         module not found in path: 'Compress/Zlib'.
>         module not found in path: 'Archive/Tar'.
>         module not found in path: 'Archive/Zip'.
> configure: error: You are missing some perl modules.  Please check the
> README
>
> can anybody suggest what could be the reson or and how can i get these
> modules .
>
> Thanks
> Manish

begin:vcard
n:Uniyal;Upendra
tel;home:C-3/221 Sec-31 Noida
tel;work:Network Programs
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:upendra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
note:"The Most Bankrupt man In The World Is The Man Who Has Lost His Enthusiasm"
fn:Upendra Uniyal
end:vcard