Re: Quake 3 Arena.

> Windows. I have the full
> Quake3Arena for Windows (Licensed), and the full

WHAT?? YOU MEAN TO SAY U ACTUALLY *BOUGHT* Q3A -
shucks!! you're the dumnbest fellow i've ever seen -
ever heard of plaika bazar/nehru place??!!

> Linux version is hard to
> get... so I am wondering if..
> a) I can upgrade the Linux demo to full version,
> using the windows
> edition's .pak files etc.
> b) Would it be legal?

LEMME GUESS - YOU ASLO BOUGHT THE FULL LICENSED
WINDOZE!! Some people!!??
hey man take my advice if it works in linux - it's
legal - no one's gonna come to your house and hack ur
p/w's and see what u'r using!! JUST DO IT MAN!!