Quake 3 Arena.

Hi,
	Installed Linux on my new computer... and now I'm productive again
:). Now with a T1 line and all, i can download my own RH7.1 ISOs and
install them, all in a night. What bliss!

	Anyway, tried the Q3A demo for Linux, and it works hajaar
better(On muh GeForce 2 ;) than it ever did on Windows. I have the full
Quake3Arena for Windows (Licensed), and the full Linux version is hard to
get... so I am wondering if..
a) I can upgrade the Linux demo to full version, using the windows
edition's .pak files etc.
b) Would it be legal?

Please help.

Regards,