Re: Quake 3 Arena.

Hi Sunny,

If you have the full version of Quake 3 for windows, you can use it
with the linux point release (not the demo) available for free
download from loki/ID (it is around 18 MB I think).  It is perfectly
legal to do so although the downside is that Loki Software does not
get any revenue in this case.  So, if most people go this way, Linux
games would never succeed.  But this philosiphical reason should not
stop you from fragging with quake3 on Linux ;-)

Loki.

--
Cricket scoreboard for linux
For more info, visit http://scoreboard.sourceforge.net