Re: Piracy was Quake 3 Arena.

> WHAT?? YOU MEAN TO SAY U ACTUALLY *BOUGHT* Q3A -
> shucks!! you're the dumnbest fellow i've ever seen -
> ever heard of plaika bazar/nehru place??!!
i guess everyone here knows abt these places. And you might also like to
know this that if u r caught buying pirated software, you can be fined for
upto rs. 2 lakhs (some1 pls correct me if i am wrong). So beware. Also i
think that these kinds of mails shud be kept off the list. Here we are
trying to promote linux and free/open source software not piracy. This list
is archived on the web, and is indexed by google. Just think what ppl will
think, when they see this kinda posts while trying to search for info on the
net. If u wan't to use pirated software then do so, but pls don't ask ppl
who are buying legal software to do so.

> LEMME GUESS - YOU ASLO BOUGHT THE FULL LICENSED
> WINDOZE!! Some people!!??
In fact there are many ppl who hav a legal copy of windows (ask any1 who has
bought a branded pc!)

> hey man take my advice if it works in linux - it's
> legal - no one's gonna come to your house and hack ur
> p/w's and see what u'r using!! JUST DO IT MAN!!
now i guess i shud send yr name to nasscom!!!

Bye,