Re: Piracy was Quake 3 Arena.

okie guys,
no more palika/nehru from my side!!
LICENSED RULES!!

> now i guess i shud send yr name to nasscom!!!

what?? you mean to say, they're gonna come to my
house- ask me to boot my comp - then ask me to put in
my boot p/w then check out my windoze to see if it is
pirated!! ha!! as if!! they've got better things to
do!!
btw, i am not against buying stuff - i actually would
buy linux stuff(not softwares - t shirts, and the
like) but i just hate M$ making all that money!!
well, and i think those games are just tooooo
overpriced!!
whaddya think??
bye
saurabh nanda