Re: Piracy was Quake 3 Arena.

> > BTW have you ever heard of anybody being put to
> jail for not buying bus
> > ticket. I don't think so.

ME too! i had to cough up 100 bucks else they had
almost put me in that van with all those grills. there
were 3 persons already sitting there!!

>The talk on the list about AudioGalaxy, et al, is
>definitely crossing the line from unethical to
> illegal.

Hey!! now how is audiogaalaxy illegal??
I mean if it were illegal - it would've been off the
net by now - what we do with it is illegal - and i
never talked about that - i was just telling e'one how
to dload it and start it up. rest is their lookout!!

----
SAURABH NANDA STRONGLY ADVOCATES LICENSED SOFTWARE!!