Re: Piracy was Quake 3 Arena.

ghane>AudioGalaxy, et al, is definitely crossing the line from unethical to
ghane>illegal.
hmm...
actually there is nothing illegal that we talked about.
the software? naa... the software is completely legal.
we didnt name any mp3's we were dnding and not all mp3's are illegal u
know... we didnt talk about doing anything except trying to make a legal
software work for us. the next thing u wud say is dont talk about how to
make yahoo messenger work on linux!!! tho it does and pretty well i mite
add(hehe..).

Neil

--
Ignorance is bliss.. u know that dont you?