Re: Miguel de Icaza set to embrace .NET

It is because other than usablity firsts, everything that has come
from Microsoft till now has been re-invented concepts, just packaged
and marketed as a _new_thing_

This comes from a person who actually is quite ill-informed, nevertheless:
.NET,Hailstorm,C# is similar to NC from Sun(which M$ killed) and Java(which
they are about to kill)

See the Developer 2.0 issue from Dr. Dobbs Journal/Jasubhai this month
for an explanation for .NET.

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya