Re: Miguel de Icaza set to embrace .NET

On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 11:23:25AM -0400, neil wrote:
>raju>with GNOME lead Miguel de Icaza promising to have .NET code ready by
>raju>the middle of next year.
>
>aai karamba!
>isnt anything sacred anymore???
Note1: I have no idea about XML .NET or C#
Note2: But I belive it is open
Request1: Will anyone write a short description of it ?

Apart from being scared of this I have a question .
Why is the tech that comes from microsoft not respected
in our community just because its from a bad company
dos'nt mean its a bad tech.

--
X Windows:	A new concept in abuser interfaces.
 Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>