Re: Fetchmail with mails of mailing lists...

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 11:10:12AM +0530, Yashpal Nagar merrily said:
>    Are you talking about  H?l?Delivered-To: $u   option in sendmail.conf
> which we did i remember to one server online?

Yes, that's the one.

>    I have added this option by virtue of which there is one option in
> header.i can see...

> didn't match any
>     local name

Great! Now all you need to do is to add the option
     Envelope 'Delivered-To:'
to your fetchmailrc as you had done earlier. Now fetchmail should ue
     the Delivered-To: address as the local recipient address.

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya