Re: Fetchmail with mails of mailing lists...

Hi Yash!

You are using fetchmail to fetch mail FROM a sendmail server
TO a local qmail server using multidrop, right?

If that's right, then don't use the envelope "Delivered-To" option, as
Sendmail doesn't generate this header by default. Qmail does.

So when the local Qmail server doesn't find envelope information, it
can't determine the local user, and hence sends it off to the
postmaster.

If my assumption in the first para is wrong, tell me. So that I can
nitpick some more, and think of something better. ;)

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya