[Commercial] - Experienced Linux Web/Sys Admin Required

Hi All,

I run a technology co. called Inqube!, which has recently closed its Series
A funding from investors outside of India.

Our aim is to build the world's first Linux based integrated Voice &
Wireless Enabled Telephony server, targeted to carriers in the APAC region.
The telephony server will allow voice and wireless navigation of data. We
expect a prototype to be ready in 6-8 months. Our development centre is in
New Delhi, with rep offices in Mumbai, Bangalore & California. Please visit
http://www.inqube.com to get more info and see an indicative demo of how our
finished product will work.

We are looking for an experienced Linux engineers and a web / sys admin to
join our core team of developers. Although the list of requirements can go
on, you should have at least 3 years solid professional Linux/Unix
experience, and a deep understanding of administrative and security issues.
Prior experience in CTI / IVR, especially in the area of configuring kernels
to work with Dialogic and/or Acura cards will be bonus. Although Linux is
the primary OS, experience in Solaris will be an added benefit. You would
also be fluent in C, C++ and Java.

I look forward to hearing from some serious Linux enthusiasts who want an
opportunity to work Full Time in an exciting new area. Please reply to
madhur.daga@xxxxxxxxxx with your CV - we will NOT entertain applicants who
would like to work on a Consulting and/or Part Time basis.

Thanks & regards,

Madhur Daga
Jt. CEO
Inqube Web P Ltd.