From: "Sudhir Gandotra" <sudhir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <linux-india-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 3:15 PM
Subject: [linux-delhi] Your opinion please - no flame wars !

: List,
: I would like to know the opinions from Linux users on different
: distributions, based on just the one criteria :
: Ease of installation for the new person;
: New person's profile can be taken as a person who gets a Linux
: distribution CD and he is on hos own and wants to install it and use it.
: At the most he has been using windoze on a desktop with M$office and IE
: or Netscape for his mail and browsing.
:
: Hence, the question, to be answered, can be :
:
: In your opinion, which distribution of Linux would be easiest for a
: newbie to switch-over to Linux ?
:
: Once again, just your own view, without any intention (on my part) to
: start a discussion/flames/etc.... on this point.
:
: Peace, Force & Joy!                           Sudhir Gandotra
: Humanist news & plans at  http://humanistmovement.org/jan2001
:         Transform your life & life of those you love:
:            http://humanistmovement.org/form2.html
:
: An alpha version of a web based tool to manage
: your subscription with this mailing list is at
: http://lists.linux-india.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr
: