Re: ilugd is shutting down

Thanks for the support, guys.  I see the old-timers figured out the
hoax pretty soon, sorry for the concern caused to those who got taken
in for a moment.

I just hope it's not some kid on the list who sent the message as a
prank -- I'd hate to be prosecuting an ILUGD member :-)

BTW, I believe this is what is termed ``hacking'' in our Indian
Stupid^H^H^H^H^H^HPenal Code, and the first thing they do is throw you
into jail without the option of bail.  *Rubbing hands in gleeful
anticipation* <g>

Regards,

-- Raju

--