ilugd is shutting down

Hmm, I hate following up to my own posts... or is it me?  Nah, I'd
never spell ``discourage'' as ``discourace'', not to mention the
complete lack of line wraps :-)

The message under is a hoax.  I did not send it, I'm not aware of any
court case by MS or anyone else against Linux-Delhi, the web page
doesn't exist.  Ignore it or laugh at it, just don't take it
seriously.

I'm going to find out who sent this message and prosecute his/her
pants off.  I think I have enough information already.

Regards,

-- Raju (the Real One :-)

    raju> I am sorry to announce the ilugd is being forced to shutdown
    raju> by court order due to a complaint lodged by Microsoft(Delhi
    raju> to be specific). They claim that we have deliberately marred
    raju> their name and have resorted to illegal means to discourace
    raju> people from using microsoft products..  for the full and
    raju> official document visit the linux-india site.
    raju> www.linux-india.org/news/latest/index.html

    raju> sorry guys... this list will be shutdown soon. at least
    raju> temporarily till the case gets to court.

    raju> --Raju
--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/