Re: Re: ilugd is shutting down

Hey Raj,
  ILUG has become the necessity for all of us, we too have to bounce back, we have to keep it running at any cost. May be by some collections... etc whatever it is.
fuck this micofgt corp..&^%$7

Yash

PatraVSNL <patra@xxxxxxxx> Wrote---
This is rediculous on the part of Microsoft! But raju, the page you have indicated for full report is not available. Is it true or someone is sending this mail using your name..?...I am confused.

Ritwik Patra