ilugd is shutting down

I am sorry to announce the ilugd is being forced to shutdown by court order due to a complaint lodged by Microsoft(Delhi to be specific). They claim that we have deliberately marred their name and have resorted to illegal means to discourace people from using microsoft products..
for the full and official document visit the linux-india site.
www.linux-india.org/news/latest/index.html

sorry guys... this list will be shutdown soon. at least temporarily till the case gets to court.

--Raju