Re: mailing list License [a suggession]

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 12:55:10AM -0400, Neil wrote:
>my centiment exactly...
>by wanting everything GPL'ised, u guys are no better than M$/others...
No its different I am not askin the third person to do it forcefully
if he does not wanna do it no body can make him do it.
>both of u want domination...
naah we want freedom
see if this idea (GPL) floats to some independent scientist
and he decides to GPL his work instead to patent it how
good it would be.

>none of us want to be dominated...
I never proposed any FSF Passport kinda funda.
where am i trying to surpress u.

>thats why i repeat myself... dont get stuck on GPL... its only the
>beginning of the final solution.... think bigger.... its time...
>
>hmmm...
>cant we all just be freeeeee....
>
>Neil
Now u talk my language
K I understand GPL isn't the sol to all the problems under the sun
but Somethin on the lines of GPL can be a solution.

--
	X windows:  Flakey and built to stay that way.
 Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>