Re: mailing list License [a suggession]

> > "Copyleft under GPL version 2.0"
>
> You are as bad as the folks at the other end(M$). Soon we would be
> looking at a world, where one would sit on the morning "pan", look
> down and scream "even THAT stuff is *.licensed!!!!!!"

my centiment exactly...
by wanting everything GPL'ised, u guys are no better than M$/others...
both of u want domination...
none of us want to be dominated...
thats why i repeat myself... dont get stuck on GPL... its only the
beginning of the final solution.... think bigger.... its time...

hmmm...
cant we all just be freeeeee....

Neil