Re: mailing list License [a suggession]

On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 07:19:06AM +0530, Pankaj Kaushal merrily said:
> "Copyleft under GPL version 2.0"

Yeesh!!! Some folks never learn ... Will ALL of you just STOP at
"licensing" /everything/  under the Sun???

Is there ANYTHING on this planet that you don't want to GPLize??
Sometimes I feel that GPLs own proponents trivialise it through
overuse ... hummph, using it left right and centre ...

You are as bad as the folks at the other end(M$). Soon we would be
looking at a world, where one would sit on the morning "pan", look
down and scream "even THAT stuff is *.licensed!!!!!!"

excuse me.

- Sandip
--
Sandip Bhattacharya