Re: PixelView + X ?

On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 09:32:11PM +0530, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
>Hi!
>I had read about someone on this list using a PixelView card in
>Linux. AFAIR, someone mentioned that it needs a hack to work in
>linux. Any pointer for the same?
>
>FYI, I have a PixelView PlayTV pro card.
Supreet is using pixelview play tv pro
it is one of the best supported
cards but you have to hack kernel support for
sound rest all works fine
even the remote control works
you can even edit the remote to start ur
fav progs frm it

a lot of apps are ther for this card like
capturing pic/video etc
Unfortunately supreet is out of town so u need to wait a while
before getting all the details
I remember him saying something about a HOWTO he wrote.

U should be able to do it in a couple of days
Happy Hacking
---end quoted text---

--
	X windows:	A mistake carried out to perfection.
 Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>