Re: PixelView + X ?

Hey! here I go again.

I sold off my vdomate card to a win98 guy, and bought a Pixelview
PlayTV pro card.  It works really great with my Nvidia drivers.

Steps:

1. Upgrade to a 2.4 series kernel
 (compile with module support for bttv in Video4linux section)

2. Add the following lines to /etc/modules.conf (or equivalent)

options bttv card=37
alias char-major-81 bttv
options tuner type=5

3. Download and install xawtv.  In xawtv:
 . set input to television
 . Standard to PAL
 . Frequency table to europe-west
 . Capture to overlay (otherwise it will be very slow)

Bye!
Lokesh.

--
Cricket scoreboard for linux