Re: PixelView + X ?

> Hi!
> I had read about someone on this list using a PixelView card in
> Linux. AFAIR, someone mentioned that it needs a hack to work in
> linux. Any pointer for the same?
>
> FYI, I have a PixelView PlayTV pro card.

yes that someone was me. i am using a pixelview tv tuner combo in simple
terms a card with a clgd5446 chip. i dont know what exactly u r talking
about or to whom bcos i for one have recieved no root of this thread in my
mail. still... to my knolege, among all the pixelview cards.. my one gives
the most trouble, but not trouble enuf it seems as i have managed to run a
decent resolution+tv. the only problem is that i am having trouble with
friggin fullscreen.
Neil