Re: want three operating syatem

> Plan out your partitions carefully else you will have to repeat the
process.
> ( Most partition softwares suck bigtime and anyway they prepare you to be
> ready for a crash hence avoid using them... stick to the partition tables
> created by the OSes)
smart boot manager and partition magick does the trick for me, and hav never
failed anywhere...
though i normally don't try to fit in as many oses as i can into a single
system. It is always a windows/linux combo on all my machines.. with windows
being either win98 se or win2k..If i need any more oses, then normally i
find it best to run those under vmware!

Bye,