Re: Many Problems (Over Confidence!)

Hi,

I remember I faced the same problem few months back, I
was using Intel 810 With RedHat 6.2 that time.
Go to this page....

http://appsr.cps.intel.com/scripts-df/filter_results.asp?strOSs=39&strTypes=DRV%2CUTL&ProductID=178&OSFullName=Linux*&submit=Go%21

I think this will help u a lot. You have to download
drivers specific for your card. and this page provides
complete manuals also for trouble shooting the
problems you are facing...:-)

Wish that works :-)
Jas