Re: fonts in web

Hey, take it easy, Neil.  Of course anyone's entitled to ask for help
on the mailing list: that's one of its reasons for existence.  I doubt
if the list would even be alive if people didn't ask for help.

If you personally don't know the answer to a question, do what I do:
refrain from answering.  But do try to avoid discouraging people from
posting.

Regards,

-- Raju

--