Re: [LIG] [nylug-talk] ALERT - A DANGEROUS NEW WORM IS SPREADING ON THEINTERNET (fwd)

Hi Manish,

1.  You'll have to put the version and allow-query directives in the
options section of your named.conf.

        options {
                version "none of your business" ;
                allow-query 216.6.92.64/26 ;
                allow-query 12.10.198.160/28 ;
                allow-query none ;
        } ;

2.  You'll have to add an allow-query none ; at the END of the
allow-query directives as done above.

I haven't checked these out, but this should be close enough to the
actual configuration.

Regards,

-- Raju

--