Re: [LIG] [nylug-talk] ALERT - A DANGEROUS NEW WORM IS SPREADING ON THEINTERNET (fwd)

Hi ,

Thanks for the valuable info .

I tried puting the

version "None of your business" ;

allow-query 216.6.92.64/26 ;
allow-qery 12.10.198.160/28 ;

but i am still able to do the nslookup from the machines out side my
network and in /var/log/messages i am getting the following error pl
suggest .

Mar 26 12:22:37 moon named[4171]: /etc/named.conf:5: syntax error near
'version'

thanks

Manish