Re: [LIH] (fwd) [SECURITY] [DSA-040-1] slrn buffer overflow

Raju Mathur rearranged electrons thusly:

> [Not Debian-specific -- Raju]
> This has been fixed in version 0.9.6.2-9potato1 and we recommand
> that you upgrade your slrn package immediately.

For what its worth, the latest version is slrn 0.9.6.4 (if you compile it
rather than relying on .debs or other packages).  Worth a look - especially as
it supports SSL (which some news servers require).

ftp://space.mit.edu/~davis has all that you need.

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree