Re: rpm3 to rpm4 upgrade, crashed rpm DB

Ambar what exactly were the problems you faced in doing a rpm upgrade ??
I have been running 5 production server with virtually no downtime from
myside. A upgrade is a upgrade doesnt matter whether you are upgrading a
security fix or glibc. Mind you I have actually done a glibc upgrade on
a live production server and it hasnt complained about it till date -
about 5 months now :). If glibc works fine I am not sure what would
cause a problem.

Mithun