MESSAGE FOR ALL

Hi Everyone,

This message is an effort to limit the
unnecessary clashes we are having over the net.
If I have offended anyone, I accept my mistake and
give my heartfelt apology. Image of me getting projected
through my messages is false. I am NO LEFTIST-FASCIST,
CULT LEADER or for that matter SPIRITUAL LEADER. I
an NO FANATIC. I am a simple seeker of knowledge. All
this confrontation and snipping at each other is un-productive,
Intellectually draining and degrading.

This list is for sharing and pooling of the Linux expertise
of all Delhi Chapter members. I am just a novice to Linux.
I have great deal to learn and I expect you all to be my
guides.

Please don't make any troubling comments. This is a sincere
message.

In end I want to say -

"To Err is human"

Bye,

With Regards,

Aditya Okhal

PN - Neil, Sunil Dhaka, Ambar Roy and Pankaj Kaushal I wish you knew
me in person. Actually It all started with misunderstanding between Neil and
me.
In my reply I was not attacking Neil. Maybe, my writing style is a result of
heavy and heady
cocktail of science fiction readings. Maybe I should have been lot more
diplomatic or for
that matter more simple. I don't know.

Actually Neil's replys were ticking me off. I felt that I was unnecessarily
being
behaved to in degrading manner. I hope you understand. Please don't send any
more
bossy and judgemental replies.