Re: Mysql

--- Amit Soni <amitsoni@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I wanna setup a very simple database of user
> infomation name,address, email
> etc in mysql.
> 1. He can Insert into the userinformation table.

You can make an HTML form and take all the information
and Insert that data onto the Table ( suppose Authen)
> 2. He can modify the contents of  all coloumns in
> userinfomation table where
> userid=hisuserid.

Now make another HTML form, wherein take appropriate
information to Update. Use the following SQL

Update Authen
where UserID = hisuserID
set xyzField = xyzValue
go

note:
take hisuserdID from session, and xyzValue from the
form.

I guess this will solve UR problem. :)

I haven't used mySQL much the above SQL should run on
any RDBMS.

Regards

=====
Chandresh Pant