Re: Mysql

This is what i am already doing !!!

What i want to avoid is embeding the root/equivalant user password in my cgi
application.

Ofcoz, I know that 1st of all obtaining the cgi application the reverse
engineering it and extracting the root password in no joke....But if i could
give it a try.....someone else could too ! ;o)

In your solution too....my cgi app must have a root/equi password in it...to
connect to mysql.

Anyway thanx for the effort!
Amit.