Re: Mysql

Hi Amit,

I guess there're atleast a couple of other ways of accomplishing this
apart from what you've outlined:

1. Let the script have root access to MySQL.  Alternatively, let the
script have full rights through a special user-ID on the table.

2. Let the user have full rights on the table.

There shouldn't be a problem with permissions since all updates will
be done under control of your program.

Regards,

-- Raju

--