Certain Clarification - neil and all technowarriors

Hi Aditya,

Lighten up, dude.

I run the Linux-Delhi web site.  It's a shared site on a server, space
and bandwidth kindly donated by Jai Bansal of Web Solutions.
Initially Jai was charging Rs. 100/year for e-mail addresses on the
site, not to make a profit but to just ensure that only serious people
got an account there.  However, I requested him to open it up, and now
accounts are available to any member of Linux-Delhi.  If you want one,
send me a private message and I'll make your e-mail account.

Couple of caveats: I prefer that the person asking for the account
have shown /some/ commitment to the Linux movement.  In other words,
I'd prefer having met you at a Meet, or having read meaningful posts
by you on the list before making the account.  This is purely from the
point of view of keeping ``account-leechers'' out of the system --
i.e. you would agree that we don't want people joining the Linux-Delhi
mailing list for a week, getting an account and then dropping out once
they have fulfilled their objective of getting a free POP account.  I
agree that the criteria are arbitrary and subjective, but as I own
neither the server nor the traffic it's the fairest I can do under the
circumstances.

BTW, 190 words of silent protest? :-)

Regards,

-- Raju