Re: Certain Clarification - neil and all technowarriors

> What has happened to the pioneering spirit of intellectual
> anarchism? Are we also slipping into a static, vertical and linear
> structures of conventional bureaucratic society.
budd... enuf of that crap. u want an id, its not free... u gotta pay a
couple a bucks for a 1 yr a/c. ask raju for the amount. as for
beurocracy??? raju has is the only one we know that can make the a/c so we
beg him. and as for u... with no visible sense of houmour, get one. dont
get all "reverse psyco"/centi on me.

Neil