Re: Certain Clarification - neil and all technowarriors

Hi Raju,

Thanks for take note of my opinion. I meant no offence.
I certainly accept that I was vey direct. But then it was not
meant to be taken personally.

A word on the intellectual mumbo-jumbo. I meant what I had
written. It was a bit of idealistic but then every movement has to
have an idealistic component. It was a reaction of a person who
believes in intellectual activism. We as Indians require a committment
to be responsible citizens of this country. This requires a continuous
effort on our parts to break out of age old 'SAB CHALTA HAI ATTITUDE'.
I hope you understand.

Now, a word on account opening. I will be honoured to be given the chance to
open an
account. Mind you, I am not short of POP3 accounts. At present I have two -
One of
mantraonline and other of Yahoo.

Now, a word on committment. I am more than committed. Of course if you want
to meet
me you are welcome to my house. I stay in Alaknanda, New Delhi.

Kindly guide me in the process of opening an account and then in the larger
process
of Linux enlightment.

Thanks,

With regards,