Figting Areana

It seems that this lists is used for less of technical
discussions and more towards personal figting areana.

This misuse of this forum should be stopped. Or else the sole purpose of joining this forum will be defaeted.
I would also request the list-owner to kindly
remove all such types of mails from record so that in future if somebody is trying to access the records might not have a bad impact.
With best wishes to all and our aim towards a technical forum

Sanjay Gupta