Re: Ethernet Card

just add  any name like 'nexus' or 'exdus' after
127.0.0.1 localhost  localhost:localdomain
i.e.
127.0.0.1 localhost localhost:localdomain nexus

i think i have seen scripts which actually reject localdomain as a hostname
(possibly, "any" other name might just work..")

btw,  my similar problem did go away with this solution....

affly,
vava
vava@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx