Figting Areana

Hi Sanjay,

While I agree with your feelings, I must also note that there's bound
to be discussion and perhaps strife where ever a number of people with
divergent views assemble.  It's part of life.

I feel that we must take all the ``fighting'' in our stride.  If you
don't like it, the best way to kill it is to ignore it.

I'm not in a position to change the contents of the archives, and I
probably wouldn't even if I could, otherwise they wouldn't reflect a
true picture of our group.  And don't worry, Linux-Delhi didn't invent
flamewars -- they're a part of the Internet culture :-)

Having said all that, I would request people to avoid using strong
language towards one another on the list.  If you want to call me a
b*st*rd, please do it in a personal message, not on the list.  Even
better, come face-to-face with me and do it :-)

Regards,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/